2 years ago
2 years ago
Under the supervising of the experienced accountants, you will not only demonstrate high-level Accounting aptitude, but also have a great experience to work in a CPA Public Practice accounting firm.
This Assistant Accountant Internship position is an excellent opportunity for young professionals to gain hands on skills and experience in local accounting firm.
• Bookkeeping including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
• Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations
• Preparation of BAS statement
• Process simple payroll
• Maintain fixed asset register and review inventory stock control
• Preparation of annual budgets and quarterly management reporting
• Process month-end and year-end journals
• Other administrative duties as directed
The successful candidate must have accounting degree or in second/final year, with excellent verbal & written communication skills, strong analytical and advance excel skills, give great time management skills, and ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
If you believe you are the right candidate, please send your CV to email@example.com